I literally read Liebster as Lobster and for the purpose of this blog i will call it lobster because it kind of makes much more sense to me, i really don’t know why lobster’s make sense as i have never met one.
Thank you to Quiet Water Craft for giving me a nom on this. Actually didn’t really take much part in the last award but this one is fun because i kind of like answering questions.
Here’s how it works:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
First up – the questions given to me – I gotta remember to do all the above, geez….
1.What are your hobbies?
Well, crocheting obviously – Gaming, writing when i feel like it. Saving the world from eating yellow and orange sweets because let’s be honest they are the nastiest flavour in the packet.
2. Whats your favourite colour?
Hmmm blue, green – Always blue though its my babe.
3. When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be the next Vampire Slater, i will always want to be the next vampire slayer. Buffy got me obsessed back then! I subscribed the magazine, never missed and ep and ALL my walls in my bedroom an i am not lying, was covered in posters and cut outs from magazines etc. You couldn’t even see the wall paper. Would love to have those magazines again as a collector/geek in me.
4. Lunch and dinner, or dinner and tea?
For me it’s lunch and tea, and by the way where i am from a cuppa means a cup of tea not like hot drink or coffee… OR a brew means a cup of tea also.
5. Do you speak/sign any languages other than English?
Ich verwende eine Suchmaschine, um mich so auszusehen, wie ich eine andere Sprache sprechen kann – Translate that 😀 😉
6. Do you have a favourite number?
Yup, 13. It’s supposed to be lucky for me and quite canny as i like those Friday the 13th films LOL Weird how a murderer makes you like a number.
7. What’s your favourite smell, and why?
Well when my allergies aren’t blocking my sense of smell, i like to sniff the odd candle – It has to be the smell of roses.
8. Are you a book sniffer? (I know I’m not the only one!)
I don’t sniff books but i do rub the pages to feel the paper ’cause sometimes the paper makes my hands dry IDK habit… This kind of reminds me of the documentary of the lady who ate her walls and a woman who ate books and she would sniff them to see what books she wanted to eat because it had to smell a certain way.
9. Do you blog to a schedule or just whenever the muse takes you?
I tried a schedule once, didn’t work. I try and blog 3 times a week, but the days are at random. It all depends what i feel like!
10. Would you rather be rich or famous?
I’d become famous for being so rich…. *drops the mic*
11. What’s your favourite type of weather?
Rain, wind and storms. I love rainy days especially when it’s heavy and windy. It gives me this feeling where i want to just snuggle in some comfy clothes and curl up with a blanket watching tv or doing my crochet but STORMS are amazing to me, it’s kind of beautiful the weather.
11 facts about me now HAHAHAHA christ…
- I won a colouring competition at Mcdonalds when i was a kid and won a Simba teddy.
- I also won the crazy golf at the kids club as a kid when we went to spain and other stuff. This makes me sad because i never win anything now i am an adult
- I am scared of clowns, specifically Penny Wise
- My star sign is Libra – The best, which i would actually like to learn more about
- In my ancestory i am linked to a French poet, i also have German, Scottish & Anglo ties.
- I have 47 toes
- My name is really…..Batman
- I did the slut drop drunk continuously with a friend, going down the escalator to catch my tube (London new years)
- I didn’t graduate highschool
- I’ve never been to a prom
- I once rode a dragon
So i literally need to nominate blogs which means i have to click link and remember everyone’s bloody blogs SO i will literally just name you rather than do the link because i cba. IF YOU’VE ALREADY DONE IT THEN OKAY FINE. I don’t even know if some of these follow back and will ever see LOLOL
Tami – Tanglewood
Robin -Emperial crochet
Emma – Emma crafts design
the wee house of crochet
I think i only have 10 so ANYONE that reads this, i nominate you!!!!
So your 11 questions
1.What about sunrise?
2.What about rain?
3.What about all the things that you said We were to gain?
4. What about killing fields Is there a time?
5.What about all the things That you said were yours and mine?
6. Did you ever stop to notice All the blood we’ve shed before?
7. Did you ever stop to notice This crying Earth, these weeping shores
8.What have we done to the world? (look what we’ve done)
9.What about all the peace That you pledge your only son?
10. What about flowering fields Is there a time?
11. What about all the dreams That you said was yours and mine